An Oil Paint filter is a very popular filter to be applied to photos. It creates an effect of brush strokes, which paint the image. Now, you can use it online for free.
Oil Paint Filter in Online Photoshop
The Oil Paint filter in Adobe Photoshop is very well known, as it also creates the Bevel effect along with the brush strokes (adds a glow and a shadow to the sides of a stroke). This filter is also available for free in the Photopea editor.
Filters based on Line Integral Convolution are very popular, as they create the effect of painting with a brush.
here are few steps to apply Oil Paint Filter in Online Photoshop
- Go to onlinefreephotoeditor.com
- press File – Open, to open your photo.
- press Filter – Stylize – Oil Paint, to apply the filter.
- There are several filter parameters. Once you are happy with the result,
- press OK to confirm the filter.
- Now, you can press File – Export As – JPG, to save it as a JPG image! 🙂